CORRESPONDENCE COURSE (A new 2 year course)
- The syllabus for this course is set by The British Academy of Graphology and is considered to be the most advanced and best structured course available in the English-speaking world.
- It is taught by experienced graphologists who hold The Advanced Diploma of The British Academy of Graphology.
- Two main Manuals are used throughout the course and free of charge to new students:
1. Graphology, Volume I
2. Advanced Graphology, Volume II.
(The COST of the two MANUALS is normally £49.00 + Postage & Packing).
- The two year course consists of 4 modules.
PRICE: £450.00 per part.
- Students should anticipate 10-12 hours to complete each lesson and await their tutor's corrections and comments before progressing to the next lesson.
- Students who have covered the syllabus may sit the qualifying examinations held in London every November and will be awarded The Diploma of The British Academy of Graphology if they successfully pass the examinations. N.B. Examinations cannot be done by correspondence.
- The Diploma of the BAOG is the only graphological qualification in the UK formally recognised by ADEG, the European body that sets the ethics of graphology. It is also highly acclaimed in other English-speaking countries.
- Students may start at any time and work at their own pace.
- Each student is assigned his/her own personal tutor.
Kathleen Goetz of AAHA (American Association of Handwriting Anlysis) amassed all the listed correspondence courses available in the world, assessed them, and this is what she had to say about the BAOG Correspondence Course:
"I presumed your course would be excellent, but was unprepared for its depth and breadth. It is extraordinarily comprehensive and I am eager to recommend it to our most serious and dedicated students. It is exciting to finally be able to offer a solution to those who often exhaust themselves and their finances searching for advanced education in handwriting analysis."
Terms and Conditions:
- It is a condition of The British Academy that all students become Student Members of The BAOG which entitles them to receive the Journal "Graphology" published bi-annually and a regular online Newsletter. The annual students membership fee of £70 (UK students) / £80 (Foreign students) is payable on registration and thereafter on 1st September of each subsequent year. Students subscribing after 1st September will be sent the appropriate back-issue(s) of the Journal.
- The fees may be amended by the Governors at any time without prior notice. .
HOW TO ENROL
FURTHER ENQUIRIES E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org